時間 (最近) (24 小時) (上星期) (去年)
排序方式 (熱門) (最新) (編輯推薦) (Most Discussed)

新聞頭條 ✈ 普通新聞 ✈ 熱門 (24 hours)

First A350-1000 wing goes in to prodution

提交時間:
 
The wings for the first Airbus A350-1000 have begun the process of assembly at Broughton, North Wales. READ MORE ON AIRBUS.com (www.airbus.com) 更多...

While its aircraft can be tracked online, the U.S. Air Force only worries about Tweets….

提交時間:
 
Bad OPSEC (Operations Security) exposed by Air War on ISIS? “Loose Tweets Destroy Fleets” is the slogan (based on the U.S. Navy’s WWII slogan “Loose Lips Sink Ships”) that the U.S. Air Force Central Command used a couple of weeks ago for an article aimed at raising airmen awareness about the risk of sharing sensitive information on social media. (theaviationist.com) 更多...

Lockheed unveil next generation HWB airlifter concept

提交時間:
 
Aviation Week revealed Lockheed Martin's next generation airlifter design called the Hybrid Wing Body (HWB) concept, that promises drastic reduction in operating cost. (www.aviationanalysis.net) 更多...

Boeing Settles Lawsuit Accusing Company of Mishandling 401(k) Plan

提交時間:
 
Boeing decides to settle a long-running lawsuit accusing the company of mishandling the 401(k) plan to the employees. (www.wsj.com) 更多...

Images: CSeries complete water ingestion tests

提交時間:
 
Bombardier confirmed today it successfully completed its C Series aircraft’s water ingestion tests in Mirabel, Québec – the tests validate how the aircraft behaves on rain-soaked runways. (www.aviationanalysis.net) 更多...

Emirates' USA Growth Anchored Around JetBlue and Alaska Air Hubs. Panama City For LatAm Growth

提交時間:
 
In the 2015 winter schedule, Emirates will have 35% more capacity to the United States than in winter 2014. Its growth is not random but targeted around partnerships: 90% of additional capacity will be put into four airports – New York JFK, Boston, Seattle and Orlando – that are hubs for its local partners, JetBlue and Alaska Air. The remaining 10% increase is largely a full season realisation of previous growth. (centreforaviation.com) 更多...

Video: NASA simulates a severe but survivable plane accident

提交時間:
 
A single engine Cessna 172 plane was dropped to the ground from 100 feet on Wednesday at NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va., in an effort to help search and rescuers save more lives. (www.youtube.com) 更多...

Pilot killed in crash at W.K. Kellogg Airport

提交時間:
 
A private, single-engine aircraft with a single occupant crashed during takeoff around 8:20 p.m. Thursday. The pilot, a Wisconsin man in his 30s, was killed in the crash, according to police on scene. (woodtv.com) 更多...

登入

還沒有帳戶嗎? 現在就註冊(免費),設置諸多客制化功能、航班提醒等等!